Educate. Enhance. Empower.
The Womyn’s Centre operates as a free campus service providing a safe space and welcoming environment for people of all backgrounds and expressions.
As an actively pro-choice, feminist space, the Womyn’s Centre provides guests with resources and information, as well as a positive, supporting environment and redirection to more specific resources if required.
Feel free to visit the space to see all the resources and services we offer!
- Advocacy of the fundamental rights of womankind.
- To educate others on issues surrounding women.
- To promote and enhance the status of women
The Womyn’s Center is open to volunteers via application, the forms are available on location.
- To support all women, as individuals or groups, whose needs and aspirations are consistent with our mandate.
- To advocate for an educational system free of sexual bias.
- To educate our community on women’s physical, economic, social and mental conditions.
- To ensure accessibility to all women, especially womyn who face intensive discrimination.
- To eliminate myths, stereotypes, and ignorance about the Womyn’s Centre, thus increasing participation and bridging gaps in the community.