There are a number of governing documents for the UWSA. Please take some time to review so that you are informed on how the UWSA runs.
UWSA DocumentsUWSA Bylaws
– These were created to be the governing documents of the UWSA. The Bylaws provide direction to the UWSA in regards to the day-to-day business.UWSA Policies
– These are the least difficult to amend under the UWSA regulations. They are separated into procedural and operational guidelines for the UWSA.UWSA Elections Policies
–The policy that governs membership-wide questions regarding elections with the UWSA.UWSA Referendum Policy
– The policy that governs membership-wide questions regarding referendums with the UWSA.UWSA Organizational Chart
– This chart outlines where positions in the UWSA fall under in a hierarchical representation.2018/2019 UWSA Board & Committee Meeting Schedule
– This calendar outlines the important dates of this years UWSA meetings.
University of Windsor DocumentsStudent Code of Conduct
– This is the University of Windsor’s policy on student code of contact.Sign Posting Policy
– This is the University of Windsor’s requirements for posting signage on campus.If you ever have questions regarding these documents, please contact the UWSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.